I didn't see anything wrong for the price. It's not the Ritz, it's a 2-star motel. The room was clean. The stairs and hallways were on the inside, which was very nice. The TV was old and the cable didn't work perfectly, but there were still quite a few channels. I didn't take advantage of the breakfast, but it didn't seem to offer much more than cereal. The front desk man was very friendly. The location was not far from the main drag. The bed was not very comfy, but I have a bad back. It's a basic motel, but it was clean and quiet. I enjoyed my stay overall and would stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel St Augustine - State Rd. Hotel Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Super 8
- Saint Augustine Super Eight
- Super Eight Saint Augustine
- Super 8 Saint Augustine
- Super 8 St. Augustine Florida