“One Night in St Augustine”

Super 8 St. Augustine
Ranked #70 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This motel was older and run down but it had all the basics, even a pool. Carpet in the room was humid and my allergies bothered me during the night. Did not sleep well. Free WiFi but information on use was not clearly visible, I needed to seek more instructions. Took advantage of the pool since it was hot and humid but chairs were limited around the pool. The highway was near the hotel and this added a bit more noise nearby as well as some dogs other guests had in their room. This is the first hotel with pets that we stayed at.Breakfast was included and was basic with little seating available.Bathroom needs to be updated and carpets removed. It was close enough to St Augustine which we enjoyed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
gordon c, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

We do apologize that your stay with us was no super.We thank you for your review and have made note of all the issues you encountered and have begun to correct what is in our capacity to correct.The issue of pets is always an ongoing situation that we try to make as comfortable for both parties involved.We are currently in process of installing new carpets and have made more seating available in the breakfast area.Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was 300 miles away and I forgot something under my pillow I called the manger and he went up to my room and got my stuff this is a very nice place to stay and very very honest people I would stay there again

Larry Bailey
Palm Bay,Fl

Room Tip: It,s a great place to stay and the workers are very honest people
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
gordon c, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hard working employees, always ready to offer great service.
Nice breakfast in a friendly athmosphere.
A quiet place to relax.
Clean rooms, good service, affordable price.

We are happy to return anytime!

Room Tip: near swimming pool....
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
gordon c, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for your review,hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
gordon c, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Someone said what can you expect for $60? I would say much more. You can stay at a Best Western for the same price and it will be much better. The bed seemed clean and that is what I needed when traveling but it won't happen again! Disgusting. The "shower" wet the entire bathroom floor and entry way. We had to use all if the towels to soak it up just so we wouldn't slip and break our neck. And who uses bedspreads anymore?

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank katrinangel2
gordon c, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Thank you for writing this review.Please accept our apologies on your stay,your issues
have been sent to our relevant department for immediate attention.Also our bed linen wiil
be changed very shortly and maybe if you do decide to come again you will see these changes.
Thank You.