This motel was older and run down but it had all the basics, even a pool. Carpet in the room was humid and my allergies bothered me during the night. Did not sleep well. Free WiFi but information on use was not clearly visible, I needed to seek more instructions. Took advantage of the pool since it was hot and humid but chairs were limited around the pool. The highway was near the hotel and this added a bit more noise nearby as well as some dogs other guests had in their room. This is the first hotel with pets that we stayed at.Breakfast was included and was basic with little seating available.Bathroom needs to be updated and carpets removed. It was close enough to St Augustine which we enjoyed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel St Augustine - State Rd. Hotel Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Super 8
- Saint Augustine Super Eight
- Super 8 Saint Augustine
- Super Eight Saint Augustine
- Super 8 St. Augustine Florida