It's the more budget friendly Super 8 in St. Augustine, away from the beaches and near I-95. It suits the purpose of a clean and comfy room, minus a fridge and microwave.
It has a pool which appeared lively with guests, but I didn't venture into it.
It allows pets, and yapping was heard right down the hall from my room, but it didn't keep me awake.
Parking seems a little crowded, especially with a semi-trailer taking up many parking spots. It looks like it's used for storage.
Breakfast had the do-it-yourself waffles which are great, but the tasty lil cinnamon rolls were missing. Maybe they were out?
Front desk staff was always pleasant and easy to deal with.
No problems here, would stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 St. Augustine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel St Augustine - State Rd. Hotel Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Super Eight
- Saint Augustine Super 8
- Super 8 Saint Augustine
- Super Eight Saint Augustine
- Super 8 St. Augustine Florida