We stayed here for four nights to visit the beautiful St. Augustine. It is directly off the Interstate and since living two houses away from the interstate noise was not an issue. The room was clean but had an odor(not cigarettes) and we were offered a microwave and a mini fridge for a small price for our stay. Towels were few and inbetween for a family of three but when we asked the front desk, they provided. No tissues unlike other hotels but everything else was provided. Laundry facilities on site were very poor due to broken machines. We stayed in the back of it and had no safety issues and parking was ample. Pool was very clean and refreshing after a hot day in the sun. If you are looking for luxury, this isnt the place to go, but if you don't plan on staying in your room and just need a bed to sleep in, it was worth the price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your St. Augustine Star Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Saint Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Econo Lodge Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Econo Lodge
- St. Augustine Star Motel Florida