All reviews hot and cold cereal dairy queen excellent waffles cooked eggs room was clean washers and dryers bagels typical hotel ac unit up to date dog park microwave and refrigerator nice pool area parking lot recommend this hotel hotel is located flat screen tv
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I needed a last minute room and the Smart Stay was the right choice. My stay here was way better then I expected. Marie my housekeeper was excellent. Her cleanliness and customer service was top notch. Tosha the front desk clerk was very polite and courteous. They made my stay at the Inn very delightful. I recommend this hotel to everyone who is looking for a good place to stay in St. Augustine.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear cgh0dges,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our property during your most recent stay with us.

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the hospitality provided to you by Tasha and Marie, they both work very hard to keep the property clean and a smile on their face. We are happy that you stayed with us during your trip to beautiful St. Augustine Florida and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here . Housekeeper Marie was nice and very friendly. The room was nice and clean I’ll definitely be back to stay again. Everything was perfect. Also the front desk lady tosha was very friendly and helpful .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear cookdeasia,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the service provided to you by our staff and Marie and Tasha in particular. They along with the rest of our staff work hard to go above and beyond to ensure our guest's are able to enjoy their stay. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. My housekeeper Marie was very helpful and pleasant. The room were very clean and the breakfast was an added touch. Will recommend this hotel and stay here again. The hotel is conveniently located off of 95 and has a lot of shopping centers around. Located in beautiful st. Augustine. Fl..we stayed here as a family weekend getaway trip. The rooms were spotless and smelt very good. It was stocked with hygiene essentials and was not noisy at all.

1  Thank Nkia1

Dear Nkia1,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with the service provided to you by Marie, she along with the rest of our staff work hard to keep the property clean and our guest's happy. Thank you as well for mentioning our local in regards to the local shops and restaurants in the area. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We found this hotel through booking via Hotwire. We evacuated due to Hurricane Florence and we were on a very tight budget. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was spotless. The complimentary breakfast was very good. The location was perfect - right off the interstate and close to shopping, restaurants, and only a short distance so the historic sites of Augustine. If our future travels take us down this way, we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: easy access to the interstate, family friendly, budget friendly
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah F
Ryan W, General Manager at Smart Stay Inn of St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sarah F,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with it's location in proximity of things to do in the area. Thank you for complimenting our staff and the hospitality they provided you during your stay, they all work hard to make sure our guest's are comfortable and the hotel is clean. We wish you the best with your storm recovery efforts and hope to see you all again in the future under better circumstances.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were displaced by Hurricane Florence and stayed at the Smart Stay Inn. The staff is wonderful the rooms are clean and beautiful and the dog park and pool are amazing amenities!

I was also super impressed with the AC unit, many times I find that hotel rooms don’t truly get to the temp that you set, this one did!

I am 8 months pregnant with twins and found the beds and pillows to be perfect! The bed was firm and not too soft where you sink in, they were the best nights of sleep i had gotten in a few weeks!

We will seriously be back again!

*book the king suite!!!*

Dear Jackie M,

We appreciate you complimenting the cleanliness of our hotel along with hospitality provided to you by our wonderful staff. They all work hard to make sure that our guests are satisfied with their accommodations and especially in times of an emergency evacuation. Thank you as well for complimenting our brand new super efficient A/C units and the comfort of the beds/pillows. We would also like to say congratulations on your little ones! We are happy that we were able to help keep you and your family comfortable during these trying times and we hope that you come back and see us in the future under better circumstances.