I found this place online, and the pictures don't do it Justice. Make sure to check their specials page. We stayed 2 nights and got the 3rd free. The inn was like it's own little tucked away community. Close to everything yet away from it all. The room (#24) was spacious,clean and had a great view. Just about 3 minutes down the road to all of the downtown attractions. It was nice after a long day of exploring the town to come back to our room and relax in the big jaccuzi tub and have some peace and quiet. Ladies you can leave your blow dryer at home. The one they provide was plenty (1600). For Those of you that need it. Fish Tales is such a cute place, right in the same parking lot. We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast everyday...( a breakfast sandwich, pancakes or french toast with sausage or bacon or you could pick fruit with toast or biscuit) We Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Camachee Harbor offers spectacular sunset and sunrise views from all 19 of our room's private balconies. Come and relax while enjoying Intracoastal, marina or garden views from our spacious and beautifully decorated units. We are conveniently located one mile north of historic downtown and half a mile from Florida's beautiful beaches. Come visit us to experience North Florida's laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Camachee Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hotel At Camachee Harbor
- At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Inn At Camachee Harbor St. Augustine, Florida