We stayed at the Inn on September 7, 2013.
First I would like to say that the location is very good because it is close yet away from the frantic tourists in the downtown area. Parking downtown is however very difficult to find and the city garage charges $10 per stay.
We had room #11 and it was with a nice view of the harbor. It has a nice step down to the sofa living area so it was nice to separate the grandkids for sleeping since there are 2 tv's.
The website says "a complimentary breakfast is available" however that is not totally true. They only give 2 coupons for the grill next door and you are limited to only maybe 2-3 things on the back of the coupon. Anything else is a 10percent discount. Very dissatisfied with that.
The lodging does have a pool however it is way down at the end of the Marina and it closes at 7pm. That was very disappointing to the kids. By the time we got back from dinner it was closed and so it was not used by 2 of our grandkids.
Our room appeared to be clean however there was a sheet left on the sofa bed when we opened it and I can assume it was from the last guest. We had clean sheets in the drawers to put on it so we did not say anything to the hotel. We did pull all sheets off before we left so that this mistake would not happen to the next guests.
The bathroom was clean and we had great water pressure.
Our king bed was super compy.
I left my cell phone charger and the staff was very prompt in calling me and they are mailing it back to me at my expense.
Well over a week has gone by and I had to call the Inn because I never got my cell phone charger. Hayley said she still have not mailed it out....bummer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Camachee Harbor offers spectacular sunset and sunrise views from all 19 of our room's private balconies. Come and relax while enjoying Intracoastal, marina or garden views from our spacious and beautifully decorated units. We are conveniently located one mile north of historic downtown and half a mile from Florida's beautiful beaches. Come visit us to experience North Florida's laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at Camachee Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hotel At Camachee Harbor
- At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Inn At Camachee Harbor St. Augustine, Florida