We stopped at camachee inn for 2 nights so we could explore st augustine. We had a lovely room for the 2 of us with every thing we needed ( apart from a kettle) we over looked the harbour and decided which boat to buy if we won the lottery.
It is definitely not a traditional B and B but the breakfast at the cafe was lovely and fresh .
It was handy for getting to old st augustine but far enough away to be quiet.
The receptionists were efficient and polite.
We would return if ever in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Camachee Harbor offers spectacular sunset and sunrise views from all 19 of our room's private balconies. Come and relax while enjoying Intracoastal, marina or garden views from our spacious and beautifully decorated units. We are conveniently located one mile north of historic downtown and half a mile from Florida's beautiful beaches. Come visit us to experience North Florida's laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Camachee Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Camachee Harbor Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hotel At Camachee Harbor
- At Camachee Harbor Hotel
- Inn At Camachee Harbor St. Augustine, Florida