“Great place”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The smell of this place is incredible. Every time I come to saint Augustine I stock up on spices and teas here because there's so much and always something new I can try. You can smell everything because the jars are open, and taste the spices. Very friendly staff.

Visited August 2013

Thomaston, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not the average spice store”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

It was great. During our time there we sampled some meat cooked with some spices by a culinary student. Got to sample some tea and got to smell various spices for purchase. We ended up buying a few for our own cooking experiments. Overall great... no admission, of course, a little expensive on the spices and teas.

Visited July 2013
Eustis, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Wonderful place to experience”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I stopped in here to get some dry rub for grilling. He found this place last year and we were so impressed, he wanted to bring me back and get more spices! Well worth visiting as they have everything you can imagine and then some. They are knowledgeable and friendly! They gave us the recommendation to eat at The Floridian which was one of the best dining experiences I have had in a long time and also gave us a coupon to use to eat there.

Visited July 2013
Ocala, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“If You Like Spicy”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

After visiting the Old Jail I wandered over to the Spice & Tea Exchange. There was every flavor of salt and pepper known to man. Dipping spices to be added to oil. Spices to be rubbed on meat or made into a marinade. In the second room you were in tea heaven. I believe that The Tea & Spice Exchange will be a big hit. Who does not need to add a little spice to their life?

Visited April 2013
Pinellas Park, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“My Husband Loves This Place!”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

This is always a must stop on our yearly trips to St. Augustine! I'm pretty sure we own stock in the Matanzas Chili Blend! My husband will not make chili without it! We are always bringing some back to friends and they are loving it too! They have every kind of spice or tea you could want! The store is decorated pretty cool and all the containers are tidy!

Visited March 2013