“After Hours”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“After Hours”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Spice & Tea Exchange for it's incredible selection of spices & teas, but tonight my love grew to a new level. I was looking for something "different" for my sister's birthday and decided to book the after hours parlor games (tea leaf reading, pendulum with Angel cards, and spirit/Ouija board). There were 10 of us, and it was a fabulous way to spend an evening. I wouldn't say I was a "believer" at the the start of the evening, but by the end, I was curious if there was more than I anticipated possible as far as communicating with the other side. Lots of specific details were exchanged that made me want to believe. Regardless, if you're looking for something different, the parlor games are perfect. The spice & tea shop is an absolute must during regular business hours!

www.2ghouls.com
Parlor games website

Chippewa Bay, New York
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“if you cook, you need to stop here”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

two locations in st. augustine, one at the old jail (smaller location) and then the larger store in the historic sections. both staffed by knowledgeable persons who can answer your every question about the spices, rubs and teas, including favorite recipes that they use them on. if you love to cook and appreciate spices and rubs, this is a must stop.

Visited January 2014
Hutchinson Island, Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“Great variety”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I was so happy to find this place! It has a great selection of spices, teas and salts. I love the BBQ rubs! But they are way too pricey IMHO. I did throw down money here but I felt its only once so no big deal. The service was wonderful and the tiny store is charming.

Visited December 2013
Silver Springs, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Tons of spices and teas !”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

we usually stop here every visit ! tons of spices and teas !!!
a must stop by and check out kind of place ! very friendly people working there !!

Visited August 2013
Detroit, Michigan
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The smell of this place is incredible. Every time I come to saint Augustine I stock up on spices and teas here because there's so much and always something new I can try. You can smell everything because the jars are open, and taste the spices. Very friendly staff.

Visited August 2013