“Love! ”

Spice & Tea Exchange
Ranked #10 of 109 Shopping in St. Augustine
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This is a great place with fresh and unique teas and spices. There are 2 locations in town. I love to go smell all the different goodies they have. You cannot leave without getting something to take come and enjoy!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"augustine"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Spice & Tea Exchange for it's incredible selection of spices & teas, but tonight my love grew to a new level. I was looking for something "different" for my sister's birthday and decided to book the after hours parlor games (tea leaf reading, pendulum with Angel cards, and spirit/Ouija board). There were 10 of us, and it was a fabulous way to spend an evening. I wouldn't say I was a "believer" at the the start of the evening, but by the end, I was curious if there was more than I anticipated possible as far as communicating with the other side. Lots of specific details were exchanged that made me want to believe. Regardless, if you're looking for something different, the parlor games are perfect. The spice & tea shop is an absolute must during regular business hours!

www.2ghouls.com
Parlor games website

Reviewed 15 January 2014

two locations in st. augustine, one at the old jail (smaller location) and then the larger store in the historic sections. both staffed by knowledgeable persons who can answer your every question about the spices, rubs and teas, including favorite recipes that they use them on. if you love to cook and appreciate spices and rubs, this is a must stop.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I was so happy to find this place! It has a great selection of spices, teas and salts. I love the BBQ rubs! But they are way too pricey IMHO. I did throw down money here but I felt its only once so no big deal. The service was wonderful and the tiny store is charming.