“Best coffee in St. Augustine” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout
Description: Aussie themed Coffee/Pie shop. Serving excellent Bold!Bean espresso and coffee, frozen frappes, specialty teas, and delicious Aussie meat pies and treats.
Wellington, Florida
“Best coffee in St. Augustine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Kookaburra has really the best coffee in a town that has good coffee. They also have an interesting offering of breakfast munchies (Aussie meat pies are like an egg and muffin with a cool accent). The Mochuccino and Cappuccino are great.

Visited March 2014

Tampa, FL
“Best Iced Coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

I'm an iced coffee addict, and stopped in here one morning to get my fix. Ordered an iced coffee w/ cream and sugar, which can be really good or really disappointing, depending where you go. I am happy to say that this place made one of the BEST iced coffees I've ever had. SO GOOD! My husband ordered the Aussie Iced Coffee, which was a little on the sweet side and also delicious. If I lived in St. Augustine, I'd be a regular at The Kookaburra. FYI, it's more of a to-go place, as there isn't a ton of seating.

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“The spot to go hands down, clean professional, & great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have traveled to many corners of the world and this place is as good or better than the best places I have ever been. The staff is always polite, clean & professional. The products they produce are on point and you don't wait long at all. It is right down town so if you are there you should stop in and see the place!

• Visited February 2014
Seattle, United States
“Best coffee this side of Seattle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I admit it, I'm a coffee snob, especially espresso drinks. . I live in Seattle and even there i only frequent Vivace or Vita; Intelligentsia in Chicago; Joe or Coffee Culture in NYC, or Stumptown in Portland. I roast my own beans. Finding a boutique coffee bar with amazing coffee and baristas who "get it right" is a real treat. The Size, location, ambiance, pastries are all "nice to haves" - but pulling exquisite shots of nectar and steaming and pouring perfectly infused milk for a latte or cap- is the hallmark of a great coffee experience. These guys do it well. I was very surprised to find this quality in what is not considered a coffee town.

Trip Advisor should change the heading to Coffee and Espresso Bar.

Port Huron, Michigan
“review by coffee lovers.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Wife and I are coffee lovers extreme. Have beans fedexed to our house. Kookaburra is definitely our favorite in st. Augustine. Staff was great and friendly. Coffee was excellent including drip, press, chemex, and my wifes foufou drinks. If you want cheap/fast out of a large urn go elsewhere. There are a couple of other good places (city coffee on th ponce de leon is very good), but this is our favorite.