“Awesome French Fries!”

Cuisines: American
Clermont, Florida
“Awesome French Fries!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was a new way to eat French fries! I was pleasantly surprised that it was a mean in itself! The service was good and since we had a buy one get one 1/2 off coupon, it was definitely a good deal. Since there were 4 of us, we each tried a different kind. Garlic Parmesan and the Loaded Baked Potato were the best kinds that we tried. Definitely want to go back and try a few more flavors. Will definitely go back next time I'm in St. Augustine. Need to get a franchise in Orlando!
My only comment would be it needs more outdoor seating. The bar tables were nice, but since we had been walking around all morning, we really just wanted a place to sit and eat our fries.

• Visited February 2014

Venice, Florida
“It was okay”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We grabbed a few of these to try for fun and they were pretty good but not fantastic. I don't think I'd go back. The outside area was pretty dirty and the service was slow.

• Visited February 2014
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“French Fries of all type!!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is an outside establishment to grab a quick bite. They offer many varieties of French Fries like loaded potato! It was pouring rain but we stood in it to eat some fries. We would recommend them to get an awning to put over tables. The Fries were great even in rain!

Visited January 2014
Naples, Florida
“Five Guys' fries are better; these are fries are not that great, but the garlic parm topping was good.”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The name pulls you in while you are wandering St. George Street, but if you need a snack and not a meal, this will hold you over.
I was the only one that got fries, and I got the garlic parmesan topping. The fries are served in the a paper cone that reminds you of a waffle cone wrapper. They also give you a wooden combination "knife fork" that is the opposite of a spork. You can use it to get to the bottom of the cone and to spread the toppings on the fries that aren't at the top of the cone, as the topping is just plopped on the top of the fries and isn't distributed evenly.
Topping was good, fries are not that great. I was there around 8:15, so I don't know how old the fries were...kinda cold, but it still took about 7 minutes for them to serve me from the time I ordered.
You can sit outside and stick the cone in one of the tables that has a convenient hole cut out in it, or you can go sit at one of the tables across St. George Street if you're waiting on other people who are scattering around St. George Street to come back from other eateries so you all can eat together.
It was okay for a snack. NOW, this WOULD be French Fry Heaven if the fries were as good as those from Five Guys combined with the toppings that they have, assuming that all the toppings are as decent as the one I had.
I think that it may be better if the toppings were served alongside the fries so that the fries don't get soggy, either.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank TwoWheelsOnly
Greenwood, South Carolina
“The name fits”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a snack. We tried baked potato fries and dill pickle and ranch fries. Ingenious. Where can you go wrong. Very good. Would probably frequent this establishment a lot if I lived close by so I could try all flavors.

Visited January 2014