“Not sure what the big deal is”
Review of The Pirate Store

The Pirate Store
Ranked #57 of 117 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: The Pirate Store has everything possible that a Pirate needs, from wee lil pirates toys and t-shirts, to re enactors who want hand made garb, specialty weapons, historical items!! Come and experience our very special Jack Sparrow Ghost Tour !! Call to book and bring a camera to take FREE photos with jack or maybe catch a ghost on film !! Or just come by to say Arrrghhhh to Capt. BlackShark ~~
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Not sure what the big deal is”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My kids were excited to visit based on reviews. This is a tiny little shop. Most of the stuff for sale for little kids was cheap stuff I could find elsewhere for much less. The person working in the shop was dressed in pirate garb but seemed like we were more of a nuisance even though I still ended up spending $50. Was really expecting much more.

1 Thank swshrader

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Put this shop on your must see list in St Augustine”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great Store! Great Stuff! Fun Staff! Not your typical souvenirs or souvenir shop! Lots of Pirate garb and merchandise. Staff is in character and interacts with kids and adults. T-shirt designs are unique and exclusive to this store. Stranger stop me and ask me where I got my shirt.

Visited January 2014
Lithia, United States
“Pirates young and...older than young”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My daughter were in The Pirate Store this past weekend. It was crowded (Memorial Day) and very busy. However, the Captain took the time to chat with my daughter and me, and gave us some good advice on what tour(s) to take and explain a bit about the area around old town. It was a bonus that there was pirate garb for daughter! While she was wearing her garb the next day, we were happy to pass along, to a few people,where they could go to get the same thing. Thanks for a great shopping experience.

Visited May 2014
Ligonier, Indiana
“This ios the port for ALL sea-faring folks to visit!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Such a fun & family friendly Facebook page! How this pirate would love to spend time with the pirate brethren at The Pirate Store! More clothing, accessories, contests & events than a sailor can keep up with! Visiting this store be on me bucket list, savvy?

Visited May 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Pirate Attire!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I cooresponded with the Pirate Store and got my pirate attire clothing made by Anastasia and the most authentic pirate attire. I wore it to the local Ren Fest here in Nebraska and got lots of positive comments on it. I am slowly building my full attire and weaponry for my outfit,The Pirate store rocks! And all the employees are so helpful and friendly. I live out of state and they shipped everything to me promptly! Hope to visit the store personally when I come out for the big Pirate Festival in Nov! :) Check them out! Awesome! :)

Visited April 2014