“Great tour and really not expensive”
Review of Shutterguide Tours

Shutterguide Tours
Ranked #48 of 118 Tours in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn how to take incredible photographs in beautiful downtown St. Augustine. You will be guided by professional local photographers who will work with you to capture the unique vistas of downtown, while learning the historical facts and stories that accompany each location. This two-hour walking tour will insure that you will see, learn and photograph the best of the nation's Oldest City without spending an entire weekend searching for them on your own!
Reviewed 14 July 2014

For the ridiculous prise asked for the tour (40$ for two hours) you just can't miss it.

Kelly really know the city and the photography, the tour is good for pros and amateurs.

I sure recommend.

There are newer reviews for Shutterguide Tours

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We've lived in North Florida for over 40 years, so St. Augustine was "old hat" to us since we frequent the area. We booked the "Off the Beaten Path" tour for a little something different, and were not disappointed.
Our guide, Kelly, was very helpful and gave us all excellent pointers on how to get the best shots by changing not just our camera settings, but also our angles and vantage points. I've been in love with photography as a hobby for years, but always needed to take hundreds of shots just to find one decent picture. I took some of the best pictures I've ever taken while on this tour, and without having to snap 300-700 shots in the 2-hour time frame!
Would definitely recommend this tour and will likely do it again!

1  Thank LadyJag
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We booked the "Not The Beaten Path" tour. We had visited St. Augustine several times in the past so were looking for a different experience - not your usual tourist grabs. We met with Kelly in the downtown core and with a small group made our way to the oldest street. We spent a very enjoyable morning walking the side streets and discovering things that we may not have noticed on our own. In addition, Kelly took time to help each of us learn how to better use our equipment. Personally, I had a camera new to me so found this most helpful. I would highly recommend one of these tours.

1  Thank carcaptive
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Did the "Off the Beaten Path" tour with Melanie as our guide. She was really helpful with tips and information to help us use our cameras to capture interesting photos. I love the history of the city and it's fun to walk the more residential areas and practice my photography! I really enjoyed the tour and will likely book another one with ShutterGuide.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

My husband and I were on the Off the Beaten Path tour today and had an EXCELLENT time. I learned how to actually use my camera not on the automatic setting! I have had the camera for over 2 years and now feel like I can start trying to take photos thanks to Melanie! I would definitely recommend this tour for everyone ( even locals like us!).