“Good food, good service, good price”
Review of Al's Pizza

Al's Pizza
Ranked #107 of 611 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

What more could you want of a restaurant? We all got something different-pizza, pasta, salad, sandwich, and we all left very satisfied. On July 4th we waited 45 minutes for a table for 7 while other restaurants were 2 hours, and despite the frantic pace the staff maintained a cheerful attitude. My picks-you can't go wrong!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have been here several times over the last few months. I absolutely love their pizza but the service is poor. About 40% of the time the get my order wrong or do not come over to take my order. If it swas not convenience and excellent pizza I would probably never go back.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This was actually a pretty decent place to eat on a hot July day. The food is above average, the service was fast, the atmosphere was a little bland. I would eat there again in the future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We ordered the barbecue chicken pizza and it was just ok. Very bland and crust had no flavor. Not worth the money which in my mind was a little pricey. Only good thing was my picky 3 year old did eat the spaghetti. Staff was friendly and service was fast. Pizza Time and Pizzalley's are just down the street and offer much better pizza or try Carmelo's which is my favorite in the city.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The flat bread was horrible and a bit misleading. Fresh basil with buffalo mozzarella sounds good till you get a stale bread with tasteless basil pesto instead. I can say the service was at least very good but it's not enough to eat there again.