“OK location”

Dining options: After-hours
So Ponte Vedra Bch
“OK location”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

OK pizza and burgers, the location in Ponte Vedra has much better food and service. Prices high for a quick bite. Seating on picnic tables outside. Slow service.

Visited February 2014

Warner Robins, GA
“Good food, good service, good price”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

What more could you want of a restaurant? We all got something different-pizza, pasta, salad, sandwich, and we all left very satisfied. On July 4th we waited 45 minutes for a table for 7 while other restaurants were 2 hours, and despite the frantic pace the staff maintained a cheerful attitude. My picks-you can't go wrong!

St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza if you get to order.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have been here several times over the last few months. I absolutely love their pizza but the service is poor. About 40% of the time the get my order wrong or do not come over to take my order. If it swas not convenience and excellent pizza I would probably never go back.

Conway, Arkansas
“Above average pizza”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This was actually a pretty decent place to eat on a hot July day. The food is above average, the service was fast, the atmosphere was a little bland. I would eat there again in the future.

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better pizza elsewhere”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We ordered the barbecue chicken pizza and it was just ok. Very bland and crust had no flavor. Not worth the money which in my mind was a little pricey. Only good thing was my picky 3 year old did eat the spaghetti. Staff was friendly and service was fast. Pizza Time and Pizzalley's are just down the street and offer much better pizza or try Carmelo's which is my favorite in the city.