“Don't miss this experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Collage Restaurant

Collage Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Collage Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 580 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: When dining at Collage, be prepared for a first-class, award-winning experience. The menu reflects the eclectic tastes of owners Mike Hyatt and Cindy Stangby and focuses on fresh local seafood, steaks, lamb, and veal, using international flavor profiles. Located just a block off of St. George Street in the heart of the historic district, Collage serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m.
Cumming, Georgia
“Don't miss this experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We recently went to Collage Restaurant in St. Augustine, Fl. and had one of the finest dinners we have had anywhere in the world. I had the mixed seafood with goat cheese salad and my wife had the lamb. Both were outstanding and couldn't have been any better. Very intimate!
We wanted to go back with a group of 10, it is a small restaurant and couldn't seat that many together. We will never go to St. Augustine again without going to Collage

Dublin, Georgia
“Good restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We celebrated our 20th anniversary with a meal at Collage. I had the Duo di Marco - tenderloin and beef ravioli. My wife had a steak with Truffle butter sauce. Both meals were well-prepared and presented and the service was excellent. It is a small restaurant (better make a reservation) and not inexpensive. Unfortunately we dined at the same time as a loud, large party. I'm sure that normally, it is much more quiet.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

We celebrated my moms 80th birthday and our meal and service we re excellent. Mom had pork chops, I had the special fish dish which was soo delicious.

nj
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Went to this restaurant for my birthday. It was great, although I wasn't crazy about the goat cheese salad, the vanilla bean dressing didn't work for me. However, the rest of the meal was great and the rum cake was the best cake I have ever had. Service was outstanding. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Plant City, Florida
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

This place was definitely a nice treat. It is a little more expensive than most places around it but the food was excellent. Would highly recommend to others but make sure to book a reservation.

Visited March 2014