“Great Old Time Deli/Store - Excellent Lunch!”
Review of Black Knight Deli - CLOSED

Black Knight Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This is a place that claims to be only that which it is - a terrific old time Polish deli and store. It is run by Nick and his wife, an older Polish couple who have been here for over 20 years. It is full of imported foods, meats and sweets from Poland and Eastern Europe for purchase. 6 or 8 unpretentious tables for seating, a terrific selection of German and Polish beers and plenty of sodas and waters. The sandwiches are delicious, big potions, reasonably priced and accompanied with some of the most delicious potato salad I've ever had and a dill pickle. While we were there several people came in to by the potato salad by the quart. Great little fine and well worth a stop.

1  Thank 54Cheyenne
There are newer reviews for Black Knight Deli

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Recommended by a friend that used to live in Jacksonville. A polish deli that has great sandwiches. Only open during the day, great place for lunch!

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I had the turkey club, which was at least twice the size of any club sandwich I've ever seen. Very good sandwich. My husband had the Cuban, and it was also very good. Good German and Polish beers in bottles. Hospitable family runs this place.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I went to the Black Knight because the word on the street is that they have the best ethnic food in Flordia! I believe that is correct! The seating area is small and basically in the middle of a grocery store, but to me it is great. It reminds me so much of the Polish deli's I grew up around in Cleveland, Ohio. I bought food to take home with me that was a great "homemade" touch to our Easter dinner. The only thing I didn't know was that it is a cash only establishment. The items are a bit pricey, but probably because they are shipped in, but they were worth the price. I probably would have purchased more items, since I drove a little over an hour to get there, however, I did not have enough cash on me. I will shop here and have lunch again!

1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed 23 February 2013

There is no atmosphere at this little Polish deli, which is part of its charm. You can buy all sorts of foreign groceries and some candy, but the main attraction is the deli part. I had a huge Cuban sandwich that was excellent. It came with very good potato salad and a pickle for $7 (it was the special). It's in a strip center so it's easy to miss but if you're looking for a quick bite it's well worth keeping an eye out for.

1  Thank Karen G