“Good Meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We enjoyed our meal. Even though they were busy, we did not have to wait long to be seated or for our food to arrive.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Comfort food at a reasonable cost. As with every CB service and food are a constant, always get good service and have never had a bad meal. Accessibility to this store is difficult due to outdated traffic patterns and the road leading to the store is riddled with pot holes.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

generally I love this place and we do go there often but we went tonight and their were three of us. the waitress was perfect the food good and my husband said his baked chicken was better then usuall the best he had had in a while.. our grand daughter loved her hamburger but did not care for the salad dressing that was on the sandwich instead of mayo. I have the corn beef dinner.. you got an over abundance of cabbage and carrots but only a small piece of corn beef. and two potatoes.. I could not eat all that was on the plate we also ordered the coke double chocolate fudge cake to bring home for later.. after I went and paid the bill I went to the rest room before we left and was not feeling well... got my family and we left to head home.. before I could get into our car which by the way was in the handicap parking. I was throwing up.... walked around the car and had to throw up again.. do not know what set it off . but was sick to my stomach all the way home and still sick and throwing up with severe stomach cramps.... by the way I was not sick before we went in to eat... as a last laugh . my grand daughter got the lemonade and it came in a frozen beer steir she thought that was soooooooooo cool especially when the ice feel off the bottom of the glass.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Love Cracker Barrel, always have good service and good food! We will go miles out of our way to get to one, as they closed the one closest to us a few years back. We really enjoy the breakfasts!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

These restaurants are convenient and fast when traveling but they don't offer the greatest foods. Their sawmill gravy tastes like glue. The breakfast ham was very chewy and fatty.