“YUMM-O!”

Add it.
Peking
Ranked #371 of 600 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed 17 August 2012

If you are looking for great Chinese food and are on a budget, then this is the place for you! You get lots of bang-for-your-buck, the food is fresh and fabulous and it is close to downtown or to the outlet malls! Stop on by! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

My family of 4 went to eat at Peking and we were highly disappointed. It costs us over $45 and we did not order drinks. No one finished their food and Chinese is one of our favorites. This place did not even offer crab rangoon! It took over 30 minutes for our food to be served and it did not all come at the same time.

Reviewed 29 May 2011

I moved to FL from NJ about 6 years ago. I seriously have missed the great Chinese food you can get in NJ....until I found this place. I love the way the food tastes here! So glad we found it. They also throw in free crabmeat rangoon with our order when we order over $25. The delivery guys are always polite as well! THE BEST!

Reviewed 19 October 2010

I live down the road from Peking and order takeout from them often. They are quick, friendly, serve generous portions, stay open late and often give free items with orders - always a fun surprise and a great way to taste different items on their menu. I highly recommend the chicken with black bean sauce!! A great place!