“Good pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Jacksonville
“Good pizza”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Good local restaurant that has good menu options. Everything is fresh and they deliver in area.
Located in Publix shopping center.

• Visited August 2013

Dade City, Florida
“Homemade pizza”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

At first we were a little concerned about the level of service when we arrived but after an initial distraction, our server was excellent. The pizza was good, homemade New York style, foldable and dripping with cheese and toppings. Give it a try!

Visited July 2013
Ozark, Alabama
“Good pie, reminds me of NY/NJ”
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Couldn't resist getting a pie a day.

Got there late on our last night at the beach, and they made a pie for my husband.
would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013
atlanta
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We just finished our Pizza, Salad & Steak sub dinner from Verrazano's Pizza and all I can say is YUMMY! From the lady who took our order to the delivery guy everyone was extremely nice. My daughter said the steak sub was the best she's ever had! The pizza was so good my son ate 2 pieces and that says a lot. I personally ate the Greek salad and the dressing was YUMMY too. I ate the entire Large salad it was so good. I'm sure we will be eating there again before we leave to go home. If you haven't tried this place and you are in St. Augustine you MUST try it.......YUMMY!

• Visited June 2013
LEXINGTON
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I really wanted some pizza on our last night at the beach. I chose Verrazano's from an add in "the Restaurant Times". The shop is very small and sort of dark but that made it seem more like a restaurant than a pizza shop. We ordered house salads and pizza. The salads were average but the blue cheese dressing was good. The pizza was really good. New York style crust that crunches when you bite into it but is still chewy. It was a little too thick as you got to the edge. Good cheese and toppings but could have used more sauce. I would return.

• Visited June 2013