“When customers purchase cups on display they should rinse them first before they pour coffee in them.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Woodstock, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

With a 6 hour drive ahead of me the last thing I needed was to have my coffee buzz killed by poor service from this Starbucks. They had a display of re-fillable cups at the counter which seemed a good bargin and while I was waiting for the lady in front of me to complete her 33rd "umm" in conversation with her friend I picked up a cup and handed it to the impatient server who was more interested in his conversation than taking my order. After my mocha-chocolata-yaya-foam topped beverage hit my lips I realized it was in need of help...sugar and cream. Since I was in North Florida I figured the question "could I please have some cream?" was understood and I followed the direction of his finger to the cream-less counter. I looked, then asked again "how about that cream?" then the finger shook harder and was accompanied by "ON THE COUNTER, ON THE COUNTER!" Well I stood for a moment waiting for his stupidity to catch up with him and finally after a few seconds he grabbed a carafe set it on the counter and walked away.

Cup...possibly...dirty
Service ...steadily...poor
Coffee...finally...good

Note to Starbucks, coffee buzz plus poor service will be remembered

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Always a savory sip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Great employees make this coffee shop more than a Starbucks! I don't know everyone's name but they know mine and that makes me keep coming back. I'm sure other frequent Java Junkies feel the same.

• Visited July 2013