“Very helpful....”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 15 January 2014

After spending hours walking through a crowded shopping mall, this Starbucks was a relief. They had an abundance of practical coffee oriented gifts that I could purchase and the counter reps took the time to help me decide which colors, etc.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

i often stop at this starbucks in my travels because it is right off 95. The staff is always pleasant and they have a large variety of snacks.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Starbucks could use an additional location in the historic district. The poor barista seemed to be handling everything by himself and the place was jammed. There isn't much room to move around at this Starbucks so it;s difficult to have a relaxing experience.It suffers from its own success. The coffee was good, and the server was trying his best to keep the flow going on a busy Saturday afternoon.

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

With a 6 hour drive ahead of me the last thing I needed was to have my coffee buzz killed by poor service from this Starbucks. They had a display of re-fillable cups at the counter which seemed a good bargin and while I was waiting for the lady in front of me to complete her 33rd "umm" in conversation with her friend I picked up a cup and handed it to the impatient server who was more interested in his conversation than taking my order. After my mocha-chocolata-yaya-foam topped beverage hit my lips I realized it was in need of help...sugar and cream. Since I was in North Florida I figured the question "could I please have some cream?" was understood and I followed the direction of his finger to the cream-less counter. I looked, then asked again "how about that cream?" then the finger shook harder and was accompanied by "ON THE COUNTER, ON THE COUNTER!" Well I stood for a moment waiting for his stupidity to catch up with him and finally after a few seconds he grabbed a carafe set it on the counter and walked away.

Cup...possibly...dirty
Service ...steadily...poor
Coffee...finally...good

Note to Starbucks, coffee buzz plus poor service will be remembered

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Great employees make this coffee shop more than a Starbucks! I don't know everyone's name but they know mine and that makes me keep coming back. I'm sure other frequent Java Junkies feel the same.