“Good Variety of Shops”

St. Augustine Outlets
Ranked #45 of 187 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Get savings of up to 65% off at premier brand name stores like Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Talbots, kate spade new york, H&M, Old Navy Outlet, Christopher & Banks, St. John, Kenneth Cole, New York and Company, bebe, Guess and Lucky Brand Jeans. Our St. Augustine Outlet Mall serves the Jacksonville region and calls historic St. Augustine, FL home.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Daytona Beach, Florida
191 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Good Variety of Shops”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

There are a lot of shops to choose from. This is a smaller outlet mall, than the one in Orlando, but you can also find some good buys. Some of them are Michael Kors, Lucky Brand, Kate Spade, Gucci, Cole Haan, those are just a few. But just like any outlet malls, I have gotten better deals online or in the regular store, with great sales. It's easy to get on and off of I-95, good for a quick shopping trip.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Lisa N

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Orlando
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Used to be better”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were just here yesterday and it was so sad to see over a third of the mall closed down. It's struggling to stay open and it shows. When they were still owned by Premium Outlets it was a much more vibrant shopping experience with better shopping choices.The places here still worth going to in my opinion are the clothing shops, Bath and Bodyworks, Vitamin World, Wetzles Pretzels and this little coffee stand near the food court. Other than that everything else is just ok. The high end shops on the outside of the mall make no sense and they are always unoccupied. Who wants to go to an outlet and spend money like they are in Beverly Hills? lol If you're hungry it's best to skip the food court (except the pretzels) and eat at somewhere else near the outlets. The food here is so so. Save your tummy from the upset.

2 Thank shecanthrowdown
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“For a little down time-come on over”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

While we were traveling during off peak season we were shocked at how few people were shopping at the outlets. We were pleasantly surprised, however, that this is, for the most part, an indoor outlet mall. It was raining on us when we went so it was great to walk indoors while there. There were some good stores there and we found a couple of things, but there were also a lot of empty stores as well. I'm not quite sure how much real business the Saks Fifth Ave. Off Saks store does, but I know this was my first time seeing shoes that were originally $1995 marked down to $1095 (Jimmy Choos). I'll be back the next time I'm visiting though.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Karen G
Tallahassee, FL
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Some great stores / deals”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This was more of a mall than an outlet mall, but it was still great to walk around. Small food court with free Wi-Fi. Many empty storefronts. Very disappointed with Off Fifth; the staff didn't acknowledge me once while I browsed and the bathroom reminded me of an interstate gas station's bathroom.
One of the jewelers is Treasure Fine Jewelers, and the gentleman managing the store told me he makes a point of keeping EVERY available Pandora bead in stock, and even keeps up with limited, hard-to-find, and discontinued ones. He was very helpful without being pushy.
Before I left, I stopped in at Wilson's Leather; it was genuinely an outlet store. One of the coats I picked up was missing a button, so they gave me an additional 10% off the clearance price. I walked out having saved over 76% from retail.
Those two finds made the trip worth it for me; otherwise, this would have been a 2-star mall.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Chosen7Stone
Ocala, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Shopping for a cruise”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We are going on our next cruise in October,so we went shopping for new clothes. We got really good deals, and had a great selection. We go out of our way to come here instead of the Outlet malls in Orlando, where everything is picked over, and the prices arehigher, more geared to get the tourist dollars.

Visited August 2013