“Lots of Bargains”

St. Augustine Outlets
Ranked #47 of 189 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Get savings of up to 65% off at premier brand name stores like Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Talbots, kate spade new york, H&M, Old Navy Outlet, Christopher & Banks, St. John, Kenneth Cole, New York and Company, bebe, Guess and Lucky Brand Jeans. Our St. Augustine Outlet Mall serves the Jacksonville region and calls historic St. Augustine, FL home.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife likes to shop here, she always finds great deals and saves a lot of money. I just wander through the mall, and check out all of the other shops while she clolthes shops. It is a lot nicer thaan the Outlet Malls in Orlando, as they are more Tourist traps.

1  Thank Hennkissjo
There are newer reviews for St. Augustine Outlets

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Kinda wish both sides were together and not on opposite sides of the road I didn't even realize there were two sides until I was leaving and didnt have time to go to the other side :(

1  Thank Amy D
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was my 2nd visit and I truly enjoy shopping here I just do not ever have enough time to go in all the stores that I want to but I do not come back empty handed...:)

1  Thank Eula B
Reviewed 24 May 2014

For years we have been coming to Florida and each trip down I-95, we usually stop in St. Augustine and shop at the outlet malls. There are two. This is the enclosed one. And at one time it was booming with some of the finer more upscale stores. Now many of the stores are vacant, several of the stores now carry "As seen on TV". Some of the better brands (Coach for example) have moved across the street. Talbots, Off 5th, Gucci, and Dooney and Burke are the only upscale mainstays remaining. It is depressing to walk through a mall with 2nd rate stores you knew once did so well.

3  Thank ACW2243
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The best outlet mall on the east coast. With a large variety of stores there is something for every member of the family. If you aren't shopped out at the end, you can cross the highway for the other huge selection of stores. Coupons available on line although there are some great deals so not necessary to print them out. All of my favourite stores located together. My favourites are Coach, Le Crueset, Tommy Hilfiger, Hanes, Jones of New York but I truly love them all.

2  Thank Angie L