We've stayed at this hotel twice and found it to be clean and quite. We normally like to stay at Country Inns or Hampton Inns (with interior entrances). Even though the names are the same, we've found much variation within brand names. We've had both good and bad experiences at these chains. The price is much better if you call ahead instead of showing up later when the rooms start to get booked up. We called at about 4 pm and were still able to get a room w/queen beds for less than $80. We paid much more last time we stayed here because the rooms were getting full, we didn't reserve ahead of time, and we got there late. The first time, 2 years ago, we paid over $100 for a room. There were cookies there when we arrived around 9:30 which was nice becaue most of these places don't keep cookies at the desk consistently. There wasn't as much variety of breakfast items like we're used to at Hampton Inns, e.g., no yogurt, no danishes, no donuts (we had some at a Hampton Inn in Philadelphia). Additionally, the orange juice tasted aweful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Augustine Downtown Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites St. Augustine Downtown Dist Hotel Saint Augustine
- Country Inn And Suites St. Augustine Downtown Dist
- Country Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Augustine Downtown Historic District Florida