“Evening meal at Applebees”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #352 of 600 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We called at Applebees for our evening meal and found the menu to have an excellent choice and good prices . We opted for the 2 for $20 meal and found this to be great and wholesome , so much so that we returned again the next evening . The drinks menu is great too with a good selection of wines and beers . The staff were great too and nothing was too much trouble for them .
This is a place I would definitely dine at again

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We arrived for early dinner late lunch visit. The place was not busy which would be a good time to get staff in to wash down the booths, because as I sit by the sunny window I look to the side and see drips of whatnot on the sides of the booths. I look up at the ceiling tiles and they are blackened close to the air vents on the ceiling. The interior needs a good cleaning and a face lift. The menus were sticky and dirty and curled on the edges. The food is predictable and good and our waitress was the best. Please save this restaurant-----I don't want to go back. I went in order to use my gift cards. The table tops are worn and need refinishing. Wake UP!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

So this place is always good for eating good in your neighborhood, with lots of good dishes. But I also went recently trying for late night at the bee's. It seems to be nonexistent here, it's just like regular at 10pm on a Thursday (It's supposed to start at 9 every night). One note: watch out for nails at the bar, after you're hammered on some screwdrivers you wanna avoid hitting your eye on the nails that are sticking up with notes on them that they leave by the side.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

We eaten in this restaurant in the past two weeks and i have had their Double whiskey sirloin each time. the steak was tender and very tasty. The price was reasonable and with the @10BOGO promotion they are running, it is a very good value. i have not had a problem with any menu item i have ordered in the past. Service was also good.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

The atmosphere is fine for a chain restaurant. We knew what we would get, just by the name. This location did a very good job with the chicken salad and riblet basket. Service was good and bathrooms clean.

1  Thank Patricia C