“Not much food for too much money”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #346 of 597 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I hadn't been here for awhile and it was supposed to be "under new management". I had a caesar salad with chicken. There were 4 tiny strips of dried out, chewy chicken, 4 croutons and maybe a cup of lettuce. All for $8.99! The iced tea was over $2 for about 10 cents worth of tea. I will not be back.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Went to Applebee's for lunch with friends. We all ordered from the luncheon specials menu and the food and lunch portions were very good and the pricing very reasonable. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

this place is not as good as it used to be as they have yet again changed the menu and taken a lot of the favorite menu items off to upscale the menu.. please bring back our old fahita's. and some of the other better old foods. and don't put so much heat in your stuff.. you are not a Mexican restaurant.. I also want to thank them for their FREE meal to veterans on veterans day.. this is the reason that I started going to this restaurant and will continue to do so... keep up the good work but please bring back the good ole applebee's food we miss it.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Chelsea was our waitress and I should have known that when it took forever to take our order and the the manager had to go over to one of her tables and apologize and redo the person's order that it was not going to be our night. All I ordered was the 4 grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup and what did the young man bring grilled cheese and french fries. He immediately said let me get your server Chelsea came over and said I can take it back and bring the soup and not wanting to let my sandwich out of my sight after finally getting it I said they can say just bring my soup which she did so pretty quick. The weight watcher meal of shrimp and rice that my wife ordered had sooooo much grease that the shrimp were floating around and it looked liked the Exon Oil spill. We asked her to take it back and remove from the bill. She wanted to get us another but rather than take the chance that they would have soaked up the oil with a paper towel or dirty dish rag we said no thank you. Well who should show up next but the manager offering another of the same, something else or dessert all of which we politely declined. Needless to say totally disappointing meal after having such a lovely day. I am going to chalk this up to THIS Applebee's as this is not the norm in the Tampa area for Applebee's.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

This Applebee's is easy to access directly off Hwy. 312. Parking is plentiful. We chose Applebee's because it was the lunch hour and they had less cars in their parking lot. We were seated immediately and beverage orders were placed with an explanation that I had an upcoming appointment and needed to be out in about an hour. Our waitress recommended selections that would accommodate our need for fast food preparations. I ordered a half salad and my friend ordered a sandwich and soup combo from the luncheon menu. Food arrived quickly, was well prepared and presentation was nicely done. Waitress made sure our teas were refilled during our meal. I had not been here in quite a while and it was nice to still be pleased by both the quality of food and the service. The only suggestion I have for management is that the decor is looking a bit tired and worn. May be time for a little freshening up. :)