“Couldn't have been better!”

Peace and Plenty Inn
Ranked #14 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great B&B situated in the middle of St. Augustine, on a quiet side street. Had a lovely suite on the second floor of the carriage house. Only wish we had had more time to enjoy the room, as we were out and about most of the time. Also enjoyed the sunset sail on the schooner Freedom, which we were able to book through the Peace & Plenty B&B. Both B&B and sail highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Peace and Plenty Inn

Reviewed 6 April 2014

One of the best B&B's I have stayed in! I would give it a 6 rating if I could. Great location. Quiet residential street, but within walking distance to everything. Nice backyard garden. Refrigerator in the house stocked with soda, water, beer and wine. Afternoon treats left in the living room. Stayed in the back carriage house. Enjoyed reading the memory book from people who had stayed in the room before. Full kitchen in our room, nice decorations. Exceptionally clean.

And then there was breakfast...absolutely delicious meal served between 9-10 am.

Isabel, Veronica and Blanca were wonderful hostesses.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Many years ago I lived in the St Augustine area and I often return to visit. This was my first time staying at a B&B and this place was absolutely perfect. Spotless, cozy and the Innkeeper couldn't have been nicer. The location also can't be beat. Just off the beaten path but within walking distance of everything. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We stayed for 3 nights at this cute inn. You are blown away by it's elegance when you are first greeted at the front door. It was a nice time spent in St. Augustine and everything was close by. I must say the walls were very thin and I don't think any of our neighbors across the hall realized it and you can hear everything someone says in the other suite. I had trouble sleeping one night and could hear the guy next door snoring. Besides the noise, it was a nice visit at reasonable prices here at the Peace and Plenty Inn.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my girlfriend for five nights during August 2013.

The hotel is in a quiet residential area 5/10 mins walk from the Vatican City and around a 20 min walk to the centre of Rome and it's main tourist sights.

We felt that the hotel was great value for money; the room was of a decent size and was of a good quality with enough storage for luggage and it also came equipped with air con which was required during the night. Staff were very helpful in recommending places of interest, restaurants and arranging travel.

The hotel is in a lovely tree lines residential area and as such it is very quite during the day and night.

We visited a number of good cafés and restaurants nearby which were frequented by locals.

Overall it's a great hotel in an ideal location to relax and take in the city.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My boyfriend surprised me with a weekend away in St. Augustine for my birthday. We searched for a B&B for what seemed like ever. I tend to be very picky and wanted nothing less than spectacular. We decided on peace and plenty inn after looking at all other B&B's. As time grew closer I became more excited. When the day finally came and we showed up for check in I was so pleased with my first impression. It was absolutely adorable and perfect for a romantic weekend away. Glenna showed us to our room which was the nirvana suite in the carriage house. I walked in and was blown away. It was even better than the pictures. The shower and jacuzzi tub were awesome. On top of the room being beautiful the garden was so pretty and relaxing with a fountain and a fire pit. Glenna was very sweet and gave us recommendations on places for dinner and drinks. We actually tried some of her picks and they were great. The breakfast in the morning was cheesecake crepes with blueberry sauce and they were spectacular. On top of all those wonderful things, they also offered complimentary beer, wine and soda. I felt right at home and really enjoyed my time there. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Michellemarie17
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much! Glenna was very attentive and accommodating. We stayed in the Carriage House Suite and were very surprised at how lovely it was decorated, all the conveniences available, clean and so very comfortable! We stayed for 3 evenings and were able to sample 3 wonderful breakfasts. The price was reasonable, service wonderful. The location is perfect, everything is in walking distance, the trolley car stop 5 minutes away. We particularly enjoyed the peacefulness of the garden. We highly recommend this Inn!

Room Tip: we chose a suite with a kitchen and whirlpool tub. Great choice. All the rooms are lovely. If you pr...