“AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE”

Peace and Plenty Inn
Ranked #14 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I have traveled to many places having been in the military for 25 years but have never stayed in a B&B. Our associate pastor stayed at Peace and Plenty on several occasions and told us how amazing it was to stay there and how lovely a person Glenna was. The breakfast the young ladies fixed was very tasteful and so healthy. The room we stayed in was the friendship room which was at ground level. We stayed there because of my wife's problem climbing stairs. The only complaint was the soft bed because my wife and I are use to a firm mattress. Glenna made our stay so enjoyable and we hope to return one day. If you love Mexican Food, go to the Back 40 Restaurant which is located at 40 South Dixie Highway. Think about getting the wet burrito. What a meal and only $7.00.

Room Tip: If you have problems climbing stairs I suggest you staying in one of the rooms at ground level.
2  Thank James R

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had the most amazing time. Very quiet yet close to everything. The owner of the inn was very nice and informative about history of St. Augustine, will definitely recommend to friends and family and will stay here again.

1  Thank JosephS562
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I spent three days at the Peace & Plenty Inn and had a wonderful experience. The ambiance was lovely. The owner, Glenna, was especially helpful in recommending restaurants, arranging reservations and even a free item at the Columbia. We also booked an evening sail aboard the schooner, "Freedom," through the Inn & had a lovely evening at sunset. The breakfasts were gourmet quality, and the evening refreshments were quite tasty--cake and port/sherry. The B&B is well located near the historic area, so we could walk to all of the major sites.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darlyne B B
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Glenna was Very,Very, helpful and made us feel at home for the duration of our stay. We will be back soon.
Glenna gave Great advice on where to go. She made our reservations for us, and even mailed the clothes I left at her bed and breakfast, back to my home for me.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Peace and plenty was a great place to stay. It is a charming place with a beautiful garden area. We stayed in Rhapsody #6 it was very pretty, loved having a kitchen and a jacuzzi tub! The only complaint about the room was that it did not get very dark at night in the bedroom which made it kinda hard to sleep. I would definitely stay here again though I would just pick a different room. The breakfast each morning was yummy. I keep craving the cheesecake crepes we had the 2nd morning we were there! So good! The other two days they served an omelet with a croissant and bacon, and eggs benedict. Having access to drinks all day and the dessert in the evening was an awesome touch. Overall I would definitely recommend to a friend.

1  Thank Shelby F
Reviewed 13 May 2014

the staff was so friendly the room was beautiful and the garden space out back. Even though you're near downtown so peaceful so quiet the tranquil waters of the fountain just an amazing amazing time.the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable anything you needed they were there for us.can't wait to go back there.trust me we're locals in St Augustine and this place was fantastic a must see and I must do!!!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Just a small weekend get away. The Inn was lovely! Great staff! A full gourmet breakfast each day! We loved our up stairs room with a seperate seating area. I could sleep inn while my hubby go tip to surf the net for the days ideas. We would go again for sure!