Stayed one night. Cons: the walls must be paper thin, because we could hear the people in the next room clear as day. There is also only 1 elevator in this hotel, so it could be a wait for it. Our room did not have a shower curtain- I'm not sure how they could forget a shower curtain- but this was a MAJOR problem with the hotel. The hot tub appeared broken- the jets weren't working- but it was still hot.
Pros: location!! Saint Augustine is a beautiful city. Hotel is close to most attractions and right across the street from the fort, Ripley's, museums, and several other sites. Most are within walking distance. The staff are very friendly, however when we complained about not having a shower curtain in our room, they didn't offer one or act as if it was anything that needed fixing.
I would stay here again if I was in the area, but only for the location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Downtown Hotel Saint Augustine
- Downtown Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Downtown St. Augustine, Florida