We always planned to stay At Journeys End after a recommendation from my Son who enjoyed a stay and the hospitality of Tim & John last year. I am pleased to say we were not disapointed really great location just park your car and walk to everything which is on the doorstep. The accommodation is excellent and the quality of the room is better than some 4star hotels we have stayed in, some reviewers have commented it's expensive but you get what you pay for in this life and believe me it's worth it. They say you arrive as a guest and leave as a friend and the welcome and hospitality is so good you do. We will be back next time we are in Florida and will stay a little longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida