As you drive down the quiet street to the B&B, you already have a feeling you made the right choice of where to stay. The Inn was quaint, beautifully furnished and our room (Dr. David Livingstone) was tastefully decorated and included a private balcony. The breakfasts were good (not abundant) and in the afternoon and evening there was always port & sherry available, along with brownies, cookies and candy to munch on. Tea, coffee and sodas were always available. St. Augustine is a wonderful, historic city and the Inn is within walking distance to all. Our host was personable, friendly and knowledgeable of the area. During our 2 day stay, unfortunately, we only saw him when we arrived and departed. The household staff took care of any requests we had. The one negative to this review is that our dietary requests, although solicited before we arrived, fell on deaf ears.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida