At Journey's End was recommended to us and after reading the great reviews, my sister and I decided to pay a little extra to stay at the suite. This was a wise decision. Tim greeted us when we arrived. He and John are great hosts and make you feel welcome. The suite was very spacious and clean. The king bed was very comfortable and since the room at the back of the main house, it was very quite. We liked the contemporary décor of room and the brightness of the house where we had a gourmet breakfast daily. We liked the French toast with fruits and the fresh cookies in the afternoon. Location is great. Close to Flagler College and the historic sites. We highly recommend this place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida