“Couldn't ask for better!!!”

At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Me and my husband celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in St. Augustine and we had the privilege of staying At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast. From the moment we first got there, til we checked out, we were made to feel at home. The room was absolutely beautiful and clean. Great location downtown and walking distance to everything. Breakfast was delicious and we had great company to enjoy it with. I highly recommend a stay here to anyone and can't wait until we get the chance to return. Thank you so much Tim and John for your hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 16 August 2013

What a fabulous place, breakfast is yummy and the guys make your visit warm and cozy. Close to all attractions, never needed to use car just got up and walked everywhere. The guys even helped with an meal reservations.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. I would stay here anytime and I would feel as though it cost twice what the rates are. Right in the middle of historic down town. Within walking distance to 90% of all the sites. The food was fantastic. Exceptional value!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Chudbrew
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a 3 night stay in the Key West suite. The room is more spacious than it appears in the photos and was spotless upon our arrival. The bed/bedding was very comfortable. Breakfast each morning was phenominal!! The location is very close to downtown activities but tucked away on a quiet street. We were traveling with our dog and Tim and John couldn't have been more accommodating. They recommended several places that were pet friendly and were very informative on the area's history.
We can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: Key West room is great for pet owners and those seeking privacy since this room is located separate...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed here after reviewing tripadvisor's top picks and chose "At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast" because I was looking for simple elegance and style in an old city environment. We were on route to pick up our grandson and had to leave early in the morning, yet we were still treated to homemade waffles, a morning welcome and assistance to our car.The website forgets to tell you about their outside patio, water, beer, wine or soft drinks "on the house".
We arrived so late and left so early we were unable to enjoy all St. Augustine has to offer and look forward to staying at "At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast" again and exploring the city.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My wife and I stayed and photographed At Journeys End. We were amazed at how amazing it's location is. It is literally in the heart of town...and is perfect for people who like to take day strolls (then come back...get a nap), and then take a night stroll. The food is fantastic and original...and the beds scream luxury! (which is special for a B&B) The innkeepers have a great eye for style too as each room has it's own unique little feel. We specifically liked the Amelia Earhart room.

My wife and I highly recommend AJE B&B! St. Augustine as well, is a place you gotta see once in your life!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2013

When your twenty year high school reunion gets cancelled and your parents still want to take your three young children for a long weekend, where do you and your husband go to get away, to relax, to feel pampered? You go to At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, FL.

We had not been to St. Augustine since we were teenagers, so the destination was an easy selection for us both because we had heard so many great things about the area. But my husband and I have a tendency to be particular about where we stay. Correction! I have a tendency to be particular about where we stay. My husband does by default! :) Scouring the internet for places to stay in the area, St. Augustine is certainly not without an abundance of B&Bs. But finding one that did not doily you to death was quite a feat. When we saw the pictures of At Journey's End, we were both interested and crossed our fingers that one of their five rooms was available. As it turned out, crossing your fingers does work!

At Journey's End is a wonderful bed and breakfast... one of the best... ever. Tim and John were outstanding innkeepers/hosts. They were never short on recommendations from sights-to-see, to places to eat, to where to find great local music. Breakfast for our three mornings there was quite fantastic. I'd even go out on a limb and say that it was probably the best breakfasts I've had in a B&B and my husband and I have stayed at quite a few. Tim and John were conversational, friendly, thoughtful and at times, an outright riot. We learned that Tim is the creative in the kitchen and John is the master of the landscaping. And what a team they make!

We stayed in the Charles Lindbergh room that instantly brought my husband and I back to our must-have pre-children trip to Paris. It was delightfully decorated and the three windows made it airy and bright. The bed was supremely comfortable. It is hard for me to say whether it was the bed or the fact that the kids could not wake us 6 a.m. that had me sleeping like a log, but either way, I returned home well-rested.

The common areas of the property were delightful and comfortable. And even though the temperatures were in the mid-90s, the deck area was comfortably in the shade in the late afternoon and we were able to enjoy John's landscaping with a glass of wine. Everything is literally walking distance from the B&B, so you can park your car and not have to get back in until you are ready to head home... a big plus!

If you are looking to book a trip to St. Augustine, look no further on your accomodations. I promise you, you will not be disappointed staying At Journey's End.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple