“Sleep Easy”

At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 31 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have stayed at plenty of B&B's in my day and I have to say that by far, At Journey's End is one of the best places I've had the pleasure of staying at. There are lots of reasons why I rated At Journeys End as "excellent". The owners and staff are friendly and very accommodating, The entire place is clean. A very central and pedestrian friendly area. Complimentary beer and wine makes this place the ultimate "sleep easy". Can't wait for our next visit.

Room Tip: There is no pool, couldn't get the terrible rating to remove.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Some friends and I stayed at this wonderful B&B. We enjoyed everything about it . From Our Room (The Key West Suite) The Innkeeper's Tim & John, The Inn it's self Beautiful but not over the top. The Housekeeper Laura, The location perfect, Really everything about our stay was perfect. Thanks guys for making us feel at home

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 28 August 2013

What a charming Bed and Breakfast. Best couple of nights sleep I have had in a long time at a hotel...And the breakfast in the morning....delicious. Thanks to our hosts John and Tim we had a great anniversary weekend!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife found this lovely Inn and it was PERFECT! The location is ideal, a quiet street and walking distance to everything. The hosts, Tim and John, were wonderful. Breakfast was delicious (thanks Chef Tim!) and they had great tips for exploring and dining out.

The price is very reasonable and I highly recommend the Inn for single or couples traveling to St. Augustine. We will be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I really enjoyed my trip to St. Augustine. At Journey's End B&B was the perfect place to stay, comfortable, wonderful food and great innkeepers!! Looking forward to my next visit there and seeing the new improvements!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our Innkeepers, John and Tim, were wonderful hosts! And, their B&B is beautiful and they serve a great breakfast! Happy Hour all day and night long, if that's what you're interested in! We stayed in the Amelia Earhart room which was beautiful and comfortable. The entire house is quiet. I highly recommend staying and enjoying this B&B. At Journey's End is in a terrific location that you can walk to the downtown area. Of course, there are shuttles and trolley's that you can hop near by and get to any destination as well as sightsee!

Room Tip: We loved the Amelia Earhart room, and it was on the first floor...no need to climb stairs...while we...
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My wife and I loved St. Augustine. We are history nuts and At Journey's End puts you practically right in it yet off the beaten path at the same time. My wife particularly loved how clean, white and bright everything at the Inn was. We don't have a lot of experience with B&B's. This trip was worth it I can say.Tim and John seemed terrific hosts. They are knowlegeable and in our "50-something" age group, so they liked a lot of what we like. We felt like we were visiting friends. But we felt privacy, too. We recommend the Amelia Earhardt room. It's historical theme is fitting and has room to "spread out". Pretty landscaping outside the Inn, too.