“Fantastic experience”

At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #12 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is what we expected and more. The proprietors are fantastic people. We felt welcome the moment we arrived. Their attention to detail is amazing. We spent 3 days and nights, and each day we noticed more and more of the little things that enhance the B & B experience. The breakfasts were over the top! Extremely clean facility. Very convenient to the sights, and this was aided by an abundance of information provided by the owners. We came as borders, and left as friends.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent, but 2 have a porch if that is what you prefer. Don't worry about the b...

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Just a fabulous B@B ,location is first class , the Egypt room is brand new and worth the request. The INN keepers look after you as if you are there first ever guest .if you visit which we highly recommend then tell them what you would like to do and they will assist with no hesitation .

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My boyfriend and I went for a quick trip after a family get-together in Florida and stayed at At Journey's End. We had a great time. The innkeepers made a delicious breakfast and made us feel at home. The rooms were clean and the beds/bedding were amazingly comfortable. Bonus: They have inn puppy!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Absolutely a wonderful experience. The location, the quietness, the cleanliness, the comfortable bed and sheets made relaxing easy. Tim and John were spot on in the services they provided to make our stay enjoyable. They were there for us, but not in the way. If you want the typical hotel breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles you make) - don't go here. If you want a different spin on breakfast: it is a real treat. Soft drinks, wine, hot tea and beer are always available for personal use. I really don't know how a B&B can be better. I asked my wife on the trip home if she liked Savannah, GA or St. Augustine better. She said they were about the same, but Tim & John's B&B made the difference so thumbs up to St. Augustine.

1  Thank Vicki H
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here after dropping our daughter off in Jacksonville for college. John, one of the 2 innkeepers, was out front waiting our arrival when we drove up to help us with parking. This Bed and Breakfast is absolutely beautiful and immaculately clean. Upon check-in John gave us several recommendations for lunch and dinner. We took his advise on both and he was right on point. We loved both the restaurants we visited! We stayed in the Amelia Earhart room and it was beautiful. The inn also uses Comphy Co sheets and these are THE BEST sheets I've ever slept on! I've already bought some for home. The next morning I joined the rest of the guests for the communal breakfast. We had coconut waffles made with coconut milk and St. Bart's bananas. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had. My husband skipped breakfast that morning and upon check-out, Tim, the other lovely innkeeper, packaged them up and sent it with us. We will NEVER say anywhere else when in St. Augustine and have already booked another trip there later this month!!! I felt like we left as friends. Thanks you guys! see ya soon!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have stayed at plenty of B&B's in my day and I have to say that by far, At Journey's End is one of the best places I've had the pleasure of staying at. There are lots of reasons why I rated At Journeys End as "excellent". The owners and staff are friendly and very accommodating, The entire place is clean. A very central and pedestrian friendly area. Complimentary beer and wine makes this place the ultimate "sleep easy". Can't wait for our next visit.

Room Tip: There is no pool, couldn't get the terrible rating to remove.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Some friends and I stayed at this wonderful B&B. We enjoyed everything about it . From Our Room (The Key West Suite) The Innkeeper's Tim & John, The Inn it's self Beautiful but not over the top. The Housekeeper Laura, The location perfect, Really everything about our stay was perfect. Thanks guys for making us feel at home

• Stayed: July 2013