Decided to do a last min Saturday night trip to St Augustine and stayed here. The building and rooms were clean and freshly updated while keeping historic feel and charm. Inn keepers were friendly and accommodating. The property had a nice shaded side deck, front porch and comfy living and dining areas as well as endless complimentary food and beverages, I wish we had more time to just relax there. Ive stayed in numerous B&Bs in the St Augustine area and this one is by far the best. Will definitely visit again.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida