My wife and I found this B&B after being snubbed by Casablanca Inn when trying to book our second honeymoon where we spend the first. Times indeed have changed and obviously so did the management at CI.
Tim and John (At Journey's End) outshined even our first St. Augustine experience. Each morning we were greeted with smiles and honest warmth from both the house staff and the maintenance folks. Fruit and infused balsamic vinegar are now a staple at our breakfast table after experiencing it at (AJE).
The B&B only holds about 5 couples, so the atmosphere at the breakfast table is extremely intimate and friendly. I highly recommend the additional romance package and carriage ride. The flowers from the romance package are still blooming and were picked from the flowers on the B&B property. The package also included Claudes chocolates (just a hop skip and jump down the street) which immediately became addictive. The carriage ride only served to ease us from the outside world's chaos into a calm and peaceful state to better appreciate each other. No matter how hectic the day, the minute you enter the property, the cares vanish, as the surrounding property adds to the serenity that one would hope for at a day's or even a decades journey's end.
There is very little I can add to the previous reviews. The entire experience was from start to finish a wonderful contrast to what we originally experienced in St. Augustine. You can bet that the At Journey's End B&B will be our FIRST choice from this time forward, whenever we visit St. Augustine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida