My Husband and I were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and wanted to do a second honeymoon is St. Augustine were we went originally. The B&B we stayed in before became very rude and belligerent when we were booking our reservation so we decided to look elsewhere. And are we glad we did! At Journey's End was even better than we anticipated from the reviews! This was truly more than a place to just lay your head for a night. The innkeepers Tim and John and the rest of the staff there strive to make this a feeling of family coming to visit versus clients at a hotel. This makes the whole stay seem more like visiting your favorite relatives. The breakfasts provided are an event. Tim takes great pride in the breakfasts that he prepares and you can tell it! Everything was fantastic. We look forward to visiting with them again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida