St. Augustine was a "pre-cruise" stop for our family of five. Everything was perfect and got our week off to such a great start. Thank you for providing excellent accommodations and fabulous breakfasts! The home is lovely and the garden/deck area is perfect for relaxing after a full day of touring St. Augustine. We enjoyed every minute of it and want to return when we have more time. There's so much to see and do in America's Oldest City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida