We had a wonderful experience in a top B&B
It is everything we had hoped for.
Spotless room, with private deck, the best host (Tim) and great breakfast.
Also the house is very well located, in a quiet street and to the Flagler college and the pedestrian shopping street.
We also spend a few hours at the beach and Tim sent us to the best beach, he provided us (most helpful as he is) with beachchairs and towels.
We loved every minute of our stay.
Do not look anywhere else just make a reservation and you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida