We came back.....couldn't resist! The owners and their staff are just the nicest people. They really do treat you like family. The inn is immaculate....warm and inviting......very comfortable.....especially the beds and linens. The food for breakfast is always amazing....fresh and delightful...great way to start your day! They also are great about suggestions for places to eat and things to do. I love it because they only have 5 rooms.....there are never more than 8-10 people in the whole place. The garden area is lovely to sit in in the morning with your coffee. It's just a great place.....trust me.....you will love it! The best thing is that it is within walking distance of almost anything great!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida