My wife and I stayed here for one night on our vacation and first trip to St. Augustine. We had the Livingstone suite with a deck. We were greeted upon our arrival in a typical Florida rainstorm. We really appreciated the loan of the umbrellas. The room was very nicely decorated and comfortable. We slept well in the comfy bed. We enjoyed the adjoining veranda and sunshine the next morning. The breakfast was excellent! We enjoyed the other couples at breakfast, and picked up some good recommended visits for our vacation. I appreciate that we were able to park on site after we checked out. There is WIFI available, but it was kind of glitched during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida