An early May road trip truly began with the warm welcome from Tim at his delightful bed and breakfast, At Journey's End. Why the excellent rating? Besides Tim's welcome, his complete knowledge of the community and all it holds for its visitors. Breakfast was a treat. The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The location was wonderful. In three minutes walking, you are on the main drag of downtown (taking the short cut that Tim pointed out as soon as we started to go exploring the first time). His recommendations for restaurants were spot on. Any return trip to the area would require another stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida