We just returned from a memorable week in St. Augustine and a 5-night stay at this BnB (our first). The accommodations were welcoming, clean, extremely comfortable, and very well-appointed. We stayed in the Key West suite, which is above the carriage house with a private entrance, large sitting area, and balcony. Tim is an outstanding host, offering insight and recommendations on many area activities, local businesses, and the fascinating history of the city. Breakfast each morning is delightful and expertly hosted by Tim, just as if you are visiting in the home of long-time friends, while complimentary tea, coffee, soft drinks, wine, beer and cordials are always available. The common areas, outdoor deck and small garden is relaxing and peaceful. The location is great - a quiet street within a block of Flagler College and The Lightner Museum and easily accessible to St. George Street and the Old City Plaza. We would definitely not hesitate to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida