My travelling partner and I enjoyed a wonderful visit to Journey's End at New Year's Weekend. John and Tim are apparently new owners, but were true professionals. Even more they are so nice and accomodating. I felt like we were old friends right away. The Inn is so quaint and warm with an array of room decor to suit most anyone! The breakfast was sure better than my mother ever cooked! Each morning was a treat.
The Inn is so well situated, right near the most fun and interesting part of this wonderful city. I always stay in B & B's or Inns. This one is one of the best in my book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Journey's End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine's downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer. Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeeper Tim Millbern is known for his welcoming personality and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere he has created at the Inn.Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- At Journey`s End Hotel Saint Augustine
- At Journey`s End b&b
- At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida