Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$126
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$176
Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$89
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
Bayfront Inn(St. Augustine)
US$165
1,885 results
All reviewsbayfront roomgreat locationbay frontvalet parking isvalet serviceper daybridge of lionsbalcony roomold townoverlooking the baybeautiful hotelpark your carwalked everywherecasa monicaflagler collegehappy houraugustine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Hilton always seems to get it right, but this time the Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront really impressed me. The staff is friendly, helpful and very engaging. They not only made my family feel welcome, but helped make our stay in St. Augustine a very happy experience.
The rooms at this hotel are delightfully old world in decor with views that are incredible. There are common area balconies (nice touch if you don't happen to get a room that has one) overlooking the bay. The hotel's restaurant and bar offered some of the best food we had during our stay and once again, the staff was courteous and accommodating.
The hotel is perfectly located walking distance to all of the charming stores, outdoor cafes and local area attractions. As someone who travels frequently both for business and pleasure, I would recommend the Hilton Historic Bayfront to anyone visiting St. Augustine for business (check out their meeting rooms!) or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank JaneMM714
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We held our annual staff retreat at this hotel and could not have been happier. From the easy check-in to the meeting room and great restaurant this hotel cannot be beat. If you want to stay at the hotel for your meals the restaurant is a gem (especially the breakfast buffett), or if you prefer to walk to other local establishments they are all an easy walk away. Whether its work of pleasure I definitely plan on coming back again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas N
Reviewed 22 May 2012

This hotel is centrally located to activities and restaurants. Stayed in room 106 bayfront. Outdoor sitting area allows you a view of the water and the people walking by. Heard no noise from other rooms. The staff were very helpful with giving suggestions and driving directions. We were there in February so I can not address the street/people noise outside. We plan to go to St Augustine again next February and will stay here again. Harry's Seafood Bar and Grill is a block away and it is a must. The food is wonderfull and the entrees are large enough to share. Meehan's Irish Pub, down the street, is a waste of time. There were out of many items on the menu. at lunch at Pizzalley's, behind the hotel, and it was very enjoyable. If you are interested in unique cabinet pulls, stop by Natural Reflections Glass Gallery on Aviles Ave. Flagler Collage tour is very interesting but I would go in the afternoon. Mornings tours are busier. The Lightner Museum was great. Plan to have a light lunch at the Cafe Alcazar which is actually where the indoor pool used to be. Traveled around on the trolly but realized after buying the tickets that most sites are really within walking distance of the hotel.

Room Tip: Bayfront is worth the extra money. Room 106 was perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MarylandTraveler104
Reviewed 22 May 2012

My wife and I have visited here a few times not to mention getting married at the hotel back in January. We recently made a return visit and this trip just like the others was awesome! The Food and Beverage Director John who took such good care of us for our wedding visit saw that we were coming back and put a not only put us in the same room but put a "welcome back" tray of chocolate strawberries and cheese platter in our room! What a personal touch! That evening he found us enjoying a cocktail at the bar and greeted us as if we were old friends. We decided that after our many visits we had to try their dining room for dinner and we are glad we did!!! I had the Prime Rib and my wife had a scallop entree. The food was great, the service was attentive but not intrusive. You have to eat here at least one night during your visit!!

This hotel has it all from the Staff, the location, the food, the rooms.

I will never stay anywhere else when visiting St. Augustine!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Gile made my reservation and handled the call professionally. Front desk staff was very accommodating at check in. Breakfast staff mostly was good only complaint was the waiters forgot my coffee and that never makes me happy. Another server brought it me as soon as I asked again.

Room was clean and up to Hilton standard, the hall way however smelled like mold.

Everthing was in walking distance, really the perfect place to stay!

We will be staying again!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple