Stayed here with the family during a recent business trip. Thanks to my HH status we were updgraded to a bayfront room with a balcony. Overall the stay was enjoyable. The room was nice and bed was comfortable. The balcony was nice, but it was three feet above a busy sidewalk so pedestrian traffic was noisy (especially after 9 when the alcohol seemed to kick in). The hotel overall was nice, but I didnt sense a wow factor that warrented the four diamond rating. Everything seemed to be average for a Hilton (except for the location which is excellent for St. Augustine). Also beware parking is $24 a day which can quickly add up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of the Historic District. Within walking distance to most shops, restaurants, and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hilton Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Hilton
- Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront Florida